Hi Jesse and all,
The scrips in Documentation are not consistent with reality:
– Documentation says OnCorrespond is the old name, OnReply is
the new one. In fact, there’s no such thing as OnReply.
– Scrips installed by the fresh installation are not the ones listed
in Documentation (assuming OnReply is the alias for OnCorrespond).
The list in fact is as follows (can we do something to those “no value” names?)
On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template Correspondence
On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved
By the way, “On Correspond” actions seem suboptimal. Perhaps,
actions like follows seem better?
On Correspond Notify Owner
On Correspond Notify Requestors And Ccs
– “Other Recipients”, as the most confusing term, must be placed in Glossary.
– In Appendix 3, Table 2: only “As Comment” actions are listed. What about all
– Custom condition, Custom action preparation code, and Custom action cleanup code
must be documented.
– Clickable links inside the document, and a better background color?..