- It seems that the search feature used to (maybe I am wrong
maybe I customized something and didn’t re-add it in) used to search
requestors field and the subject line, but now only searches the
In 3.8, the search feature appears to search Subject and Owner of
Verified that as well. I’d like to be able search requestors and all
tickets, not just open tickets. Perhaps this is just a bug.
The only changes made between 3.6 and 3.8 on Googleish.pm is to restrict
on ActiveStatuses if no status is given, to match the 3.4 behaviour, cf.
So as example, to search for resolved tickets with owner ‘foo’, enter
the string “foo resolved”.
The current logic parses each search words and build the search using
the following order logic:
- id ticket if it’s a number and a ticket id matches
- fulltext if it starts with fulltext:
- requestor if it contains @
- status if a status matches the word
- queue if a queue matches the word
- owner if an owner matches the word
- else, subject
On a day to day usage, when you know this rules, it looks pretty
powerfull to me